About this Product
Product SKU: GALAXY-ROSIN-PRESS
Pressing your own rosin has long been a seemingly complex process inaccessible to the average consumer. Until now. Galaxy, known for their cutting-edge engineering, has changed the game once again with the Galaxy Rosin Press.
This device brings the process of pressing your own solventless rosin into an easy, portable, and comparably inexpensive package for you to enjoy within the comfort of your own home.
It delivers 1.5 tons (3,000 pounds) of pressure between two evenly-heated 3" and 3.5" plates with customizable temperature controls. Built with ease of use in mind, simply turn it on, set your temp, and relax as the device extracts quality rosin with the press of a button.
The device itself is 26 pounds and built with portability in mind.
Designed for users looking to be self-sufficient without the stress of a complex process or the expense of similar gear exceeding thousands of dollars.
Take the process into your own hands quickly and easily.
How to use the Galaxy Rosin Press
- Plug in your press to power.
- Turn on press via power switch the back of the unit.
- Set the temperature via the temperature buttons, between 150 degrees and 325 degrees Fahrenheit. (210 is the suggested starting temperature, but your application might require more or less.)
- Place your product into a rosin bag and onto the heated plates between parchment paper or TPFE paper.
- Allow the plates to reach the set temperature
- Rise plate via the ‘UP’ plate button until product is tightly compacted between both bottom and lower plates.
- Wait for approximately 2-3 minutes or more, depending on the amount of product used.
- Lower the plate by pressing the ‘Down’ plate button until it is all the way at the bottom.
- Carefully remove rosin bag, as the plate will be still hot.
- Shut down unit when finished with press, as to not cause damage to the unit!
New Tell us what you think with an Emoji reaction.
All products on this site are intended for tobacco or legal dry herb usage.
3" & 3.5"Heat Plates
3000 Pounds1.5 Tons of Pressure
- At Home Rosin Press
- Highest Quality Materials
- Rosin Press
- Tools and Appliances